This entry is just to share a little bit of lessons we may overlook.
Lessons learnt from The Pencil:
- You are capable of great things, but you must never forget that there is a hand guiding each of your step
- Now and then, I have to stop writing and use a sharpener. That makes the pencil suffers a little, but afterwards, it's much sharper
- The pencil always allows us to use an eraser to rub out any mistakes
- What really matters in a pencil is not its wooden exterior, but the graphite inside…
- It always leaves a mark for each movement it did
Coincidentally, here is a video, nice to watch of course!